Please read this before you e-mail any questions, because we may already have found your answer!
Due to the unexpected interest people have in the MERCY-4 and RAVE-1 we suggest you pay your non refundable $500.00 deposit now to both lock-in the current price and also your order will be placed in line in the order as your deposit was paid, therefore your body-kit will be produced sooner. You will receive a receipt for your deposit via email and an order confirmation. If you decide you do not want the MERCY-4 by the time we begin production you will receive a full $500.00 refund or you may use your refund as credit toward another terrific CarKitInc.com body-kit. We have also had many cost over-runs designing the RAVE-1 and the MERCY-4 body-kits due to all the complicated technical and engineering design issues associated with each body-kit and the price of either or both body-kits “when they is sold as a package deal body-kit” may increase approximately $750.00 per “package deal” (meaning all the accessories thrown into the deal) for any future orders on the production date of the first body-kit. (Note: do not worry… all issues we have encountered designing and engineering the two body-kits will be resolved before the first body-kit is produced because my personal signature goes on every body-kit we produce.
Jackie Johnson of CarKitInc.com
2. You are responsible for your own shipping arrangements. We have made the shipping process as easy possible for you by making arrangements with FREIGHTQUOTE.COM that allows you to get our “CORPORATE SHIPPING DISCOUNT” even though you may have only a “one-time” shipping request. We have had customers that said they had relatives that worked for freight companies and even with their relative’s employee discount Misty at FREIGHTQUOTE.COM was able to get a lower priced shipping quote. Misty Parker at FREIGHTQUOTE.COM can be called at 1-800-323-5441 ext. 1779 and she also has all the crate sizes and weights for all the BODY-KITS we offer. Therefore shipping your crate is as easy as one 5 minute phone call by you to Misty Parker. All Misty Parker needs to know is which kit you are ordering and your address and phone number and if the fiberglass BODY-KIT will be shipped as a “WHOLE, COMPLETE BODY-KIT” or if your BODY-KIT will be “CUT-IN-HALF” which will make your crate much smaller.
3. WE DO NOT DO CUSTOM ORDERS AND THE BODY-KITS ON THIS WEBSITE ARE THE ONLY KITS WE OFFER
Please submit any photos or videos you have of building, completing or finishing your body-kit so they can be posted on this website to help other people complete their body-kit.
Send information to: email@example.com
or directly to Jackie at JOHNSON10745@CHARTER.NET
5. We are a fiberglass body-kit manufacture and many of the cars featured on this website are cars that were completed by our customers. All the photos and videos are posted to help you decide which body-kit is right for you and also to help inform those that do not know how to complete a SUPERCAR-replica project.
COMPLETING YOUR KIT-
We only sell car re-body kits, headlight lens and the donor cars that go with our kits. Any auto body shop of your choice can complete your replica car, if you do not want to do the work yourself. We offer easy to complete kits that you can complete in your garage at home with only basic shop tools like the 360 kit, the GT2 kit, the Ash-Mart kit, the kit three and the kit eight. None of these kits require the donor car to be stretched and all of these kits are designed to fit the body of the donor car after the sheet metal parts are removed. However, regardless of the kit you choose to buy from us any of the kits we offer can be completed by any auto body shop that is equipped to repair damaged vehicles.
-We are an American fiberglass company located in the state of Alabama and we are here to help you complete your SUPERCAR- replica dream and make it an affordable reality by providing you with the first-quality, fiberglass products and the information you’ll need to complete your project.
-We design, manufacture and sell fiberglass, vehicle BODY-KITS.
-We do not have a show-room full of completed KIT-CARS for you to purchase.
-We do not have a show-room at all.
-We design, sell, manufacture, and crate-up in wooden shipping crates the body-kits we offer and provide technical information; by way of this website, as to how to easily and afford-ably complete our fiberglass products.
-We want you to enjoy completing your project and we want you to make money when you decide to sale your completed SUPERCAR-replica project.
-Most of the cars featured on this website are our customer’s completed cars.
-We do not complete KIT-CARS for the public.
-We only sell fiberglass, car re-body kits, headlight lenses and help you buy the donor cars that go with our kits by showing you how to find a wrecked donor car at two different insurance auto auctions that we are registered with which are COPART.COM and IAAI.COM.
-Any auto body-shop of your choice can complete your replica car, if you do not want to do the work yourself or you can hire a welder/ fabricator employee to help you with your project on either a part-time or full-time employment agreement For example: place an ad with your local state employment agency and hire a welder part time for $10 to $20 per hour to come and help you at your home or garage to complete t your kit. The three completion issues most people need help with is STRETCHING THE DONOR CAR, MOUNTING THE FIBERGLASS BODY-KIT TO THE DONOR CAR, HANGING AND COMPLETING THE LAMBO DOORS TO WORK PROPERLY
-We offer easy to complete kits that you can complete in your garage at home with only basic shop tools like the KIT-360, or the KIT-GT2, the KIT ASH-MART, the KIT- THREE and the KIT-EIGHT. None of these kits require the donor car to be stretched and all of these kits are designed to fit the body of the donor car after the factory sheet metal parts are removed.
-However, regardless of the kit you choose to buy from us any of the kits we offer can be completed by any auto body shop that is equipped to repair damaged vehicles.
-If this is your first KIT-CAR project we suggest you read all the information on this web-site and watch all the videos and study-over all the photographs found on this website. Once you decide on which kit you want to complete then purchase your BODY-KIT and your donor car and then place an ad with your local, state employment agency for a welder/ metal fabricator and hire someone to help you. You will save a lot of money by completing your BODY-KIT in this manner because the more you are involved in the project the more you will learn and more money you will save.
-If your SUPERCAR-replica, dream car is the MERCY-1 then you have the same dream as the majority of our customers. The easiest and cheapest way to complete this project is to buy a 1991 to 1995 Toyota MR2 and pay a welder/metal fabricator to stretch the car by cutting the floorboard behind the seats and adding 9.5” to the wheelbase, then pay a mechanic to reconnect the wires, hoses and cables, then pay a welder/metal fabricator to mount the body-kit to the MR2 and to install the lambo door hinges and lambo doors. (NOTE: To keep the doors simple install a $60.00 set of door-poppers from eBay and then you can use the door-popper remote to open the doors and that way you will not have to install outside or inside door handles.) At this point all the hard work is over and the car is drivable with working a/c, stereo, cruise-control and tilt steering. You can leave the MR2 dash in the car to keep things simple. You can then get some wheel adapters to make the wheels of your choice fit the car and to save money on the wheels you can get some replica BMW wheels that look fantastic on the car. (See eBay and buy these new replica BMW, M6 wheels for
Only $599.00 for a set of 4.
Then get all the lights working on the car and the glass installed. (NOTE: Install the headlight, projector-bulbs and black, grill-mesh onto the body-kit before you mount the body-kit on the MR2 because it is easier to get to the bulbs and grills before the body-kit is mounted.) Then your SUPERCAR-replica is ready to paint and enjoy. At this point your SUPERCAR-replica dream has become a reality for under $8,995.00. You can always upgrade your stereo for around $300.00 with a PIONEER 5” touch-screen stereo which makes your car’s stereo like the new 2010 production-cars. (NOTE: As for the horse power on your MR2 the regular MR2 motor is about as powerful as a 4 cylinder Toyota Camry and the Turbo MR2 is about as powerful as a V6 Toyota Camry and as you know there are many ways for you to increase the horse power on a MR2 which can take the horse power rating all the way up to 500 horse power if you have the desire and money for those modifications. We suggest you leave the MR2 stock or simply add an aftermarket, cold-air, air-filter which adds about 26 horse power for under $50.00.)
NOTE: If you must have a powerful stock motor or a motor that you can easily convert to 500H.P. then we suggest you buy the MERCY-4 body-kit and a 1993 V8 Camaro that has a LT1 motor in it, or a 1998 V8 Camaro that has a LS1 motor in it. You can also decide on 5-Speed or Automatic transmission.
NOTE: The only advantage to buying a Firebird Formula or a Trans Am vs. a Camaro is the instrument cluster lights up in red, and looks a little better in the Firebird Formula and the Trans Am.
-Note: Regardless of what body-kit you are interested in, we suggest you go to the accessories page(tab is located at the top of this page) and view the different tabs because there is a lot of useful information to enhance your SUPERCAR-replica experience. We also suggest you read through the text and watch the videos on all the pages of this website, even the pages that are not related to the body-kit that you are interested in simply because you will learn valuable information that will save you a lot of time and money and ultimately help to make your SUPERCAR-replica experience fantastic.
-Life is short so get busy and live your SUPERCAR-replica dream TODAY!
7. Some of the fiberglass parts you receive from us will need to be trimmed and sized to fit for example the outer-door-shells for the MERCY kits may need the window area cut-out or the rear, tail light housings may need the fiberglass frame cut-out and trimmed down before it can be installed. The headlight lenses may also need to be trimmed down and the edges sanded to make them fit properly; however, your front or rear lenses will never be too small or too short to work.
You will simply need a small, hand-held grinder with a small, flat, round grinding-disk in order to cut-away any unwanted fiberglass-piece or fiberglass-section.
Your fiberglass body-kit will also need to be sanded and some places filled-in with putty or bondo before it can be primed and painted.
8. If you see two different prices for the same kit, YOU choose the lowest price.
9.Below is a list of suggested websites to help you with your Supercar-replica project. Email your own suggestions to us as to the best ways to complete a Supercar-replica project and what other good websites are available so the suggestions can be added to this website.
-iaaai.com (to find wrecked donor cars)
-copart.com (to find wrecked donor cars)
-airbagit.com (for air-bags that replace your struts and lower your vehicles suspension)
10.Note: we help people all over the world live the affordable reality of owning a Supercar-Replica. I want to take a moment to thank all the people who have bought our fiberglass products. I also must make mention as to how lucky we are in America from the perspective that many people live in countries where their laws are so strict that for example in some parts of japan their vehicle must be crushed once it gets 50k miles on it or in some of the countries in the middle east they can only import a car that is 5 years or newer which is very expensive for the car and then they must pay high import fees. Here in America we have so many freedoms that we are unaware of until we learn how other people in other countries live. Another example is that some of the kingdoms in the middle east require people to pay more in “import taxes to the king” on their body-kit than they paid for their body-kit itself. May god continue to bless America and may one day all people be free from oppressive governments and kings.
11.Body-kit assortment packages are sold as “one unit” and can not be additionally discounted should there be one or more items you may not need. For example should you buy the MERCY-1 R.T. Package #1. And decide you do not need the head light lenses or the shipping crate the MERCY-1 R.T. Package #1. price will remain the same even though you do not need some of the items.
12. Most people have the Freight Quote Shipping Company ship their body-kit; however, if you decide to trailer your body-kit home you need to know that there is no “shipping crate discount.” In other words, if you buy a “PACKAGE DEAL” which includes a shipping crate you do not receive a discount if your shipping crate is not needed.
13.Depending on what stage of manufacturing your body-kit is in to complete your order, you may not be able to change your order, for example if you decide you want a sport front bumper on your MERCY kit rather than a regular front bumper, if we have already completed your main body shell then we can’t change that feature on your body-kit. Please make sure you have placed the correct order and that you have ordered from us what you want to actually receive because there are certain aspects of a fiberglass body-kit order that cannot be changed. Any order change may be subject to a $250.00 order change fee and that is only if the change can be made.
14. Due to the fact that we have had some large, customer, checks in excess of $3,000.00 be returned from our bank marked “N.S.F.” as well as “INVALID CHECK” we may have to delay shipping your kit until your check clears the bank should you pay by any type check. The best, cheapest, and fastest way to pay for a body-kit is by bank wire transfer. Simply request a bank wire transfer form from us and we will e-mail it to you, then take the form to your bank and they will wire the money to our account and your body-kit will be released for shipping immediately. If you choose to pay by PayPal, credit card or debit card then you will need to add a 2% bank processing fee to your payment, because the bank charges us a fee of 2.75% when we take a payment by those methods.
15. We suggest you search eBay for a 1:18 scale, die cast, replica car of the SUPERCAR-replica you desire because you will get many ideas for your car by looking at the die cast replica car.
-REGUARDING: A DIFFERENT SHIPPING ADDRESS
-If you decide to have your crate shipped to different address than what we have on file, you need to inform us as well as your shipping broker so we connect the right customer with the right body-kit and also with the right shipping address.
-Many times customers have their shipping carrier arrive at our office to pick up a crate and there is nothing on the truck driver’s shipping paperwork that matches the name, address or phone number that we have on file for our body-kit customer, so we have no idea which crated body-kit to ship.
-So again if you are shipping your kit to a body shop or any different address than your own address, please let us know so we can make sure the right body-kit arrives at your desired destination.
17. ANY DEPOSIT PAID TO QUICK CASH CAR KIT INC. IS NON-REFUNDABLE; ALSO WHEN YOU PLACE AN ORDER WITH CAR KIT INC. YOU MUST BE PREPARED TO COMPLETELY PAY FOR YOUR BODY-KIT WITHIN 10 DAYS OF IT BEING COMPLETED OR YOUR DEPOSIT WILL BE FORFEITED. WE HAVE HAD PROBLEMS WITH PEOPLE ORDERING BODY-KITS AND WHEN THE ORDER IS COMPLETE THEN THEY SAY THAT THEY DO NOT HAVE THE MONEY TO COMPLETE THE SALE.
18. THE COST OF THE CRATE IF YOU DO NOT PURCHASE A PACKAGE WILL BE #350.00.
19. Once your CarKitInc invoice is confirmed by you via e-mail a contract modification fee of $250.00 may apply in the event you revise that invoice.